From Skinnydip to Etsy, Poppy tells FYI how to successfully turn your designs into £££!
Poppy Almond started as a Design Intern at Skinnydip and has made serious waves on the IG and Etsy scene. Poppy is an incredibly talented Illustrator, but with her epic eye for aesthetic, she is now a successful Creative Influencer. My fave bit of this chat was learning how Poppy's first internship paved her way to success!
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANNA:
- Know how to turn your creative genius into cash in a digital way
- Feel inspired to become self-employed or go Freelance
I ASK POPPY:
- From Skinnydip Design Intern to social superstar — what is your interning history and where did it all start?
- What were the main things you learned from interning?
- What does a typical design day look like for you?
- If a student or a grad wants to turn their designs into income via an e-commerce store. What would their next steps be?
- What are your top tips for setting up an Etsy shop?
- What are your tops tips for promoting yourself as a Creative and how have you grown your huge Insta following?
- What would be your #1 piece of advice for interns?
- What is your #1 piece of advice be for grads wanting to go freelance?
- Fave design hack?
*Please note this was filmed in Lockdown #1 in May 2020.
Got a question or wanna know more about this Honey? Drop it in the FB Group! We will be waiting for you!